If you are a current high school student applying to enter Duke/UNC in the fall of 2015, there are six different ways to enter the Robertson selection process:
- Apply directly through the Robertson High School application (available on our website in September)
- Deadline: November 15, 2014
- Be nominated by a Robertson partner school and apply through the Robertson UK application (available on our website in September)
- Deadline: November 12, 2014
- Be nominated by the African Leadership Academy and apply through the Robertson ALA application (available on our website in September)
- Deadline: October 23, 2014
- Apply through the Universities New Zealand – Te Pōkai Tara application
- Deadline: December 1, 2014
- Apply through the University of New South Wales scholarship application
- Deadline: December 5, 2014
The Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill undergraduate admissions offices refer strong candidates to the Robertson Program. All students who apply for admission to Duke and/or UNC will automatically be considered for merit scholarships. If you are referred to the Robertson Program through this process, we will contact you in February with further details.
Note that applying directly through the Robertson Scholars application is the only way to ensure that the student’s materials will be reviewed by our selection committee.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.