There are multiple ways to enter the Robertson selection process:
- Application opens August 15, 2019
- Apply directly through the Robertson online application
- Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Be nominated by the African Leadership Academy and apply through the Robertson online application
- Apply through the Universities New Zealand – Te Pōkai Tara application
- Apply through the Robertson online application
- Australian students also need to follow procedures as outlined by the University of New South Wales
The Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill undergraduate admissions offices refer a limited number of exceptionally strong candidates to the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program. If you are referred to the Robertson Program through the process, we will contact you in February with further details.
All students who apply for admissions to Duke and/or UNC are automatically considered for merit scholarships. However, because the only way to guarantee that your materials are reviewed by our selection committee is to apply directly to the Robertson Program, we strongly encourage interested candidates to complete the online application.
- This process is for current first-year students at Duke and UNC. Transfer students are not eligible to apply.
- Apply directly through the Robertson online application.
- Deadline: February 1, 2020