The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program welcomes applications from all students regardless of citizenship or nationality.
Students who have not yet matriculated to any university apply for The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program using the High School Application.
Application and Interview Timeline
Application Opens: August 15, 2023
Application Due: November 15, 2023
Semi-Finalist Interviews: Mid February 2024
Finalist Interviews: Early March 2024
Connection Weekend: Early April 2024
Exploring the Robertson at Duke & Carolina
We invite you to attend one of our online sessions, "Exploring the Robertson at Duke & Carolina" to learn more about the program from our alumni and current scholars. These sessions will also provide insights about the application process from our Director of Selection. Dates for these sessions will be August 27th, September 7th, September 17th, October 9th, October 11th, October 17th, and November 1st. Registration is required and spots for each session are limited, please click here to sign up.
- Students must apply for undergraduate admission to Duke and/or UNC-Chapel Hill the same year they apply to the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program.
- Students must apply to the school(s) of their choice by the respective Early or Regular deadlines.
- Admission to Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill are separate processes. All forms and correspondence dealing with admission to these institutions should go directly to their respective Offices of Undergraduate Admissions.
- International students are eligible to apply for the Robertson Program, as long as they are able to obtain a Visa to study in the United States.
- Students on a gap year who have already been admitted to UNC-Chapel Hill or Duke University may not apply for the Robertson until they matriculate to their respective institution.
- Transfer students are not eligible to apply.