Domestic students apply using the High School Application. This application is for students currently attending high school or students taking a gap year who are applying to UNC-Chapel Hill or Duke University for the first time and have not previously matriculated to any other university or college.
- Students must apply for undergraduate admission to Duke and/or UNC-Chapel Hill the same year they apply to the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program.
- Students must apply to the school(s) of their choice by the respective Early or Regular deadlines.
- Admission to Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill are separate processes. All forms and correspondence dealing with admission to these institutions should go directly to their respective Offices of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Students who are currently studying in New Zealand, Australia, or at the African Leadership Academy should review the International Selection page for eligibility guidelines.
- All international students from regions other than New Zealand, Australia, or the African Leadership Academy are eligible to apply for the Robertson Program and should complete the traditional High School application.
- Transfer students are not eligible to apply.
- Students who have applied to the Morehead-Cain Scholarship are not eligible to apply for the Robertson at UNC-Chapel Hill, but they may apply for the Robertson at Duke.