The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program welcomes applications from all students regardless of citizenship or nationality.
Students who have not yet matriculated to any university apply for The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program using the High School Application. High School students from around the globe are all welcome to apply for the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program. We accept applications from students who elect to apply Early Decision to other institutions as well as applications from students who apply to other merit scholarship programs. The only way to ensure your application is considered by the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program is to fill out our online application. Our application deadline is November 15, 2023.
Application and Interview Timeline
Application Opens: August 15, 2023
Application Due: November 15, 2023
Semi-Finalist Interviews: Mid February 2024
Finalist Interviews: Early March 2024
Connection Weekend: Early April 2024
- Students must apply for undergraduate admission to Duke and/or UNC-Chapel Hill the same year they apply to the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program.
- Students must apply to the school(s) of their choice by the respective Early or Regular deadlines.
- Admission to Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill are separate processes. All forms and correspondence dealing with admission to these institutions should go directly to their respective Offices of Undergraduate Admissions.
- International students are eligible to apply for the Robertson Program, as long as they are able to obtain a Visa to study in the United States.
- Students on a gap year who have already been admitted to UNC-Chapel Hill or Duke University may not apply for the Robertson until they matriculate to their respective institution.
- Transfer students are not eligible to apply.