Domestic students apply using the High School Application. This application is for students currently attending high school or students taking a gap year who are applying to UNC-Chapel Hill or Duke University for the first time and have not previously matriculated to any other university or college.
APPLICATION DUE: November 15, 2021
SEMI-FINALIST INTERVIEWS: Mid February 2022 (virtual)
FINALIST INTERVIEWS: March 6, 2022 - March 9, 2022 (virtual)
We invite you to attend one of our informational webinars to learn more about the program from our alumni and current scholars and to glean insights about the application process from our Director of Selection. Our Live Q&A Webinars will take place during the months of September & October. Click on the sign up button below for dates.
- Students must apply for undergraduate admission to Duke and/or UNC-Chapel Hill the same year they apply to the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program.
- Students must apply to the school(s) of their choice by the respective Early or Regular deadlines.
- Admission to Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill are separate processes. All forms and correspondence dealing with admission to these institutions should go directly to their respective Offices of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Students who are currently studying in New Zealand, Australia, or at the African Leadership Academy should review the International Selection page for eligibility guidelines.
- All international students from regions other than New Zealand, Australia, or the African Leadership Academy are eligible to apply for the Robertson Program and should complete the traditional High School application.
- Transfer students are not eligible to apply.